Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Updated Information

I know I haven't posted much on this blog about my pregnancy or the diagnosis of our baby's heart defect. We've made a new blog so that everyone can keep up with what's going on with our baby, Julianne. Please visit Julianne's Journey if you'd like and get all the latest information.

Thank you for all of your prayers over the last couple of months and over the last week as we made our way to Boston. It looks like that's where we'll be headed for her birth and surgery. Please visit the new blog for more info. We continue to ask for your prayers and continue to be thankful for each and every one of them.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.