Saturday, July 28, 2007

Vacation Pictures

Only 2 months late!! We had a wonderful vacation to Disney World and Universal Studios in May. We went with my family and had a FABULOUS time! Here are some of my favorite pictures (by the way, it's not that I only like pictures of Kent and myself, I'm just not sure my family is okay with me putting pictures of them on my blog :)

Dinner at Cinderella's Castle


Kent in the Magic Kingdom


Kent getting off of splash mountain. Doesn't he look like he liked the ride!!


Me and Marmaduke


Me and Horton


WOLVERINE!


Going for a ride.


Honey, I shrunk the Kent.


Awwww...


Captain Jack!


Kent with a rare species.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny!

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.