Monday, August 06, 2007

Great Deals!

My mom and I stopped by a few garage sales this weekend. We really didn't find anything so we went home. Then about 30 minutes later we went back out to get some dog food and passed a garage sale that looked like it had baby stuff. WE GOT 2 AWESOME DEALS! We found a jogging stroller, in great condition for only $3. It just needed to be cleaned and have the tires aired up. We also found a baby sling for $3, so I was pretty excited about that too. I already tried out the sling with my dog in it (don't worry it hasn't been washed yet :). She seemed to like it. :) It entertained me anyway. She looked pretty funny in it.

Anyway, gotta run...its my last Monday of work! YAY!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Awesome! You know I can't resist a good deal either...makes me want to do the garage sale thing even more!

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.