Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Really Miss Coca :(

Of course I miss Kent TONS, but I know he will be here in about a week and a half. That gives me something to look forward to and it helps me get my sadness under control.

Coca, on the other hand, I will not see until sometime in October, possibly later. I cried as I watched her tilt her little head from side to side as she heard my voice through the computer speakers last night. I got choked up as I looked at her picture today. I cried as I saw her on the web cam tonight. I got teary eyed just now when I told Kent I was posting about missing Coca. Some of you may think that sounds silly but I really love my little Poochie. I know I'll be busy when we get home, but I won't love Coca any less than I do now. I tried to explain that to her and prepare her before I left. I hope she knows that I didn't abandon her and I'll be back for her soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute picture!.. coca look like she getting reday to attack the side of kents neck....

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.