Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It seemed like a good idea at 7:30 AM...

...turned out - it was just weird. I have a pair of dark red pants that I wear to work. I also have a red purse (that can be switched to a backpack) the exact same color as the pants! Well, in my early morning, first day back from vacation stupor on Monday I decided it would be a good idea to remove the strap from the purse and wear it as a belt. It was not until around 5:30 that evening as I was slouching on the couch that I looked down and began to laugh at how weird it was that I wore a purse strap to work.

Me and mornings - not a good team.

2 comments:

Drew Caperton said...

That reminds me of the time I wore a belt as a necktie, whoa, that was a bad idea...

Laje Kahr said...

That's okay, I personally wouldn't have noticed. I am at work right now with beige slacks, no belt, a bright red polo, white socks and a bright blue hair tie. I have no fashion sense on work mornings. I grab the first things I find.

;) laje
Dreams and Stuff

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.