Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Prank Calls

I love to make Prank Calls. Yes, yes, I know...26 years old and likes to make prank calls. You may think its sad, but you're wrong. Its fun. I love to trick people with my voice. I can imitate an iffeminate man very well and it has given me many hours of entertainment. Here are a few prank calls from the vault:

(when Kent was working at the hockey store)
ME: "Hi, my name is Jason. How much are your hockey masks?"

(calling a friend's friend who was working at Victoria's Secret)
ME: "Hi, I was just wondering if you hire black people?"
GIRL: "yes."
ME: "Do you hire Indian people?"
GIRL: "yes."
ME:"Do you hire elderly people?"
GIRL: "yes." (now, a little annoyed)
ME: "Well, do you hire people who are a little bit woman and (in a deep man's voice) A LITTLE BIT MAN?"

(to many, many friends who lived in the dorms)
ME: "Hi, this is Wanda Butler from the Student Housing department."
PERSON: "Yes?"
ME: "You're ID card has an outstanding balance of $450."
PERSON: "What!!??"
ME: "Yes, I'll need you to stop by the housing office first thing tomorrow morning to take care of this."
PERSON: "well, that's stupid. I don't even use my ID card!"
ME: "Then there must be some error please stop by the office as soon as possible"
(they would continue to rant and rave about not oweing money until they said...)
PERSON: "Why are you calling students at 10:00 at night?"
ME: "Yes, well, we're very busy here. Please stop by in the morning." *click*

There have been many more, but I will stop here so as not to incriminate myself and reveal who it was that called you all those times. :) This is Old Nasty saying goodnight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss listening to your hilarious voices! I have so many great memories of when you made prank calls. Oh, Gene wants me to tell you that we will be in the next weekend for Jazz Fest. Kellie

Jessica said...

Yeah, Jazz Fest would be cool too, but I think we're going to have to just do the free festivals for now. I hope we can see you when you come. If not, that's okay too. :) I know it gets really busy.

Kristy said...

As someone who does NOT watch horror movies, it took me a while to get the first call to Kent. Yeah, then I laughed. Probably more at my foolishness than anything...

Bee-ryan said...

Whoa...the Hockey Mask one totally went over my head. However, the one from Victoria's Secret was hysterical. I was not expecting the last question.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.