Tuesday, February 28, 2006

DO NOT scroll down if you don't want to see something sick!

Ewwww!! This was thrown to my aunt at the Mardi Gras parade we went to on Saturday. At first we thought it was fake and were all amazed at how realistic it looked. It has joints, ligaments and everything. Then, I thought I spotted a bone and decided not to touch it anymore just to be safe. Now, it is starting to stink. How totally disgusting!
Oh, and just in case you're still wondering....it's a chicken foot.

3 comments:

beth hintze said...

So exactly WHAT sorts of parades are you girls going to?!?! See, stuff like that is EXACTLY why I don't go to parades...well, not really, but I'll add it to the list! ;)

Drew Caperton said...

I think I'm going to add to my list of EXACTLY why I should go to parades more often! That is absolutely disturbing and hilarious. Although, when you consider salmonella poisoning probabilities, it gets less funny.

Bee-ryan said...

Another reason why Lafayette parades SUCK! Where did you go to this Voodoo parade? Put that foot in the freezer and use it for your next brew.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.