Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Amazing story of one man and one woman who get lots of free food...

One of the grrrrrreat things about living so close to alot of family is the free food! It was my cousin Jonathan's 18th birthday party on Saturday and guess who took home the leftovers. OH YEAH, it was us. We brought home fried catfish, shrimp, a TON of Jambalya, french bread, two kinds of fried potatoes, sausage and potato salad. It's incredibly awesome and I'm so happy. Some of it had to be frozen because we couldn't eat all of that before it goes bad. PLUS! My grandpa and grandma sent some coke home with us today (a-cola, not cocaine, in case you're wondering).

Back at the work place...

I worked alone on Saturday. We each have to work one Saturday a month and this past one was mine. Here are some of the highlights of the day:

A resident came into the office and complained about seeing someone smoking crack by the pool.

A resident's son threw his keys onto the roof...which is 3 stories up.

A resident had to come by and get touch up paint because she said she had "a very bad case of diarrhea." I really don't know what's up with that. I mean, I've had some bad viruses, but I've never had to touch up the paint afterward.

Other random information:

I discovered one of my molars is chipped. Guess I should stop eating gravel.

4 day week!!

1 comment:

Bee-ryan said...

I wonder what she ate that could leave such a stain. On the other hand, maybe instead of cleaning, she's going to cover it up with a coat of paint. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.