Monday, April 03, 2006

I've Gone and Done It

I've introduced my coworkers to "Todd." If you've ever been prank called by me, then you know exactly who that is. If you have not been prank called by me, then send me your number. I always need a few good numbers.

They thought it was really funny. So, of course, I couldn't just stop there. As long as someone is laughing, I'll keep going until its not funny anymore. I had to show them some of my sound effects, clown horn, air horn, etc. They laughed and and I loved it. Of course, they all think I'm part man now. I'm holding out on the Aaron Neville and Elvis impersonations until I've been there 6 months.

Sidenote - Coca is doing so well with her training. My little girl is so smart.

1 comment:

Kent said...

It's strange how much "Todd" looks like Jessica... you'd think they're the same person... oh wait..

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.