Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Six days, seven nights...

Here's the week in review:

Smell Sensitivity set to LOW - The main part of my job is to walk apartments as people move out and get them ready (schedule contractors, supervise work, etc.) for the next resident. I walked this one apartment and did not think it was too bad. The next day, one of our maintenance guys comes to me and says, "You're getting the carpet changed in there, aren't you?" I told him I wasn't planning on it. He then told me he and another maintenance guy couldn't even work in there because it smelled so bad! I told him I'd go ahead and have it tested for pet urine just to be safe, even though I didn't smell anything (the person didn't have a pet lease so it was not automatically tested). Sure enough, there were urine stains all over - and I didn't smell a thing! What's up with this nose?

What I Love: March Edition
*Little packets of calorie free drink mix for your water bottle
*Nature's Valley Almond Crunch Granola Bars
*Advantage Flea and Tick Medication
*Popsicles

Newsworthy
Did you know that you are entitled to one free credit report per year from the each of the three major credit reporting agencies? I just learned that today and Kent and I both took a look at our credit reports. I only have a little piece of credit. That's good, I guess, considering I've never had a credit card. We thought someone was stealing Kent's identity, so that was a little scary...although incorrect. You should definitely check your credit report. It will be interesting.

Unlikely Events
*I ORDERED OUR WEDDING PICTURES!!!!!
*Some flowers I planted bloomed! (see pictures below)


1 comment:

jerry said...

your amarillis' look great.....they will probably only bloom that flower once a year tho.....but they will keep a good looking greenery in your landscaping, and in my opinion the flower is worth having the plant even though i only comes once a year....

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.