Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm a published humorist!

Yes, I am! Well, okay it's only in the Interfax Daily but according to itself, it's "seen by thousands of employed readers every weekday." My joke is not really that funny, but it is along the lines of what usually runs in the Interfax Daily. What's even more exciting is that it won us some FREE FOOD!!


By the way, if you can't read the joke here it is:

Q. Why does Barbie look so good for her age?

A. Because she has a great PLASTIC surgeon!

3 comments:

Drew Caperton said...

Hey Jessica, whomever commented before me had a lot of disgusting things to say.

Jessica said...

Yeah, i noticed. I've deleted that comment twice today. Guess I'll have to start using the old word verification.

beth hintze said...

I loved the Interfax Daily when I worked at the MDA office! We passed it around the office every morning. I'm so excited to know a published humorist! I always knew you had it in you!! :)

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.