Monday, April 24, 2006

MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY!

ONE NIGHT AND ONE NIGHT ONLY!
A NO HOLDS BARRED PIG-OUT EXTRAVAGANZA!
YOU BETTER NOT MISS IT, BROTHERS!

Kent and I ate at CiCi's Pizza. Now, I know what all you Lafayettians are thinking...mmm...cardboard. The CiCi's here is WAY different. Its DEE-LISH-USSSS! And I totally lose control when we go there. Some nights I try to contain myself and at least drink a diet coke. Not tonight though. I ate and drank and my $4 worth!

Vegetable Pizza
Canadian Bacon Pizza
Barbeque Pizza
more Barbeque Pizza
Macaroni and Cheese Pizza (It's awesome!! The lady behind me thought it looked gross)
Giant mound of salad
Pasta Salad
Breadsticks
Brownies
and...ahhhh...Coca-Cola

I won't say how many pieces my tag team partner ate (I'll leave that up to him), but he certainly held up his end of the partnership. He was power-bombing pepperoni pieces and chokeslamming the cheese slices. OH YEAH!

I don't think it even all fit in my stomach. Some of it had to hang out in my esophagus until it's predecessors were digested. It's not often that I get to eat myself into a stupor, but man-oh- man when I do, I'm so happy the rest of the night (unless I'm feeling guilty about eating all of it, which is what normally would happen, but tonight I gave myself a pass).

Call me weak.
Call me a pig.
Call me out of control.
But most importantly, call me if you want to go to CiCi's.

1 comment:

jerry said...

ok its been far too long since you blogged last, are you still alive? You dont normally go this long.........QUIT HOLDING OUT ON US!!!!!!!!!!! we need to read somemore stuff, get to typing girl....

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.