Friday, May 05, 2006

$8 Hair Dye vs. $200 Hair-do

Oh my goodness...it has been a while since I posted. Kent has been working on projects and papers and stuff like that. So, I've been a little short on computer time, but no big deal. Anyway...

I was watching a TV commercial the other day (I have to specify because, you know, sometimes I watch radio commercials) and a commercial for L'Oreal Hair Dye came on.

WHATEVER, L'OREAL!!!!

How stupid do you think we are? I'm so sure Eva Longoria and Heather Locklear dye their precious, million dollar locks with $8 hair dye. Really, you will never get your hair to look like those celebrities by using hair dye you pick up at Walgreens, Wal-Mart or even Target. More than likely, they've spent in excess of $200 to get their hair done by someone like that guy from "Blow Out." So, L'Oreal, you don't fool me!

Meanwhile, I will buy the King Kong Pizza. Because if it's big enough for King Kong, it's big enough for me. I will also drink diet coke because the bubbles make that man run down the street and kiss his girl. I know, I'm a sucka.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.