Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yeah, they lay eggs.

I just said a couple of weeks ago to a girl I work with, "You know geckos are reptiles, so I know they lay eggs, but I've never seen any." Low and behold I saw some. And it was sick. Thank you gecko for sicking me out.

I've also seen a lot of smashed bird eggs in the last couple of weeks. That's sad.

Tonight we ordered pizza. Of course our furocious guard dog had to bark her fool head off when she heard the doorbell ring. Unfortunately we can't get our front door open right now because it's swollen (one of the joys of humidity). I had to struggle to pull the back door open (which is so hard to open, that I've actually developed a callous on my hand from it) and Coca ran out with me. Coca and I turned the corner around the side of the house and, seriously, the pizza man jumped like three feet!! Then he said, "You little rat!" I took the pizza and gave him his money. He then told me she looks like some character off of Ice Age. I guess that character was scary for him because I can still see (and I'm still giggling at) his "scared face." Horror movies about six pound dogs are often on the shelf right next to Freddy Krueger and Jason so I can totally see how she could make him pee in his pants a little. I mean, that's the stuff nightmares are made of!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.