Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's not Dandruff!!!

My forehead burned on vacation. Now it is peeling. I have bangs, in case you don't remember.

...by the way, for those of you who don't know me they're not 80's big bangs they're awesome ROCK STAR bangs! Okay they're not necessarily awesome or rock star, but they're at least two clicks up from lame. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, my peeling head...

The flakes of skin come off my forehead during the day and make their way to the front of my bangs. So, it looks like I have some sick dandruff flakes in my bangs...like 1/4" dandruff flakes. If you see me, just so you know, IT'S NOT DANDRUFF!! Take away my T-gel and I'll show you some dandruff. You'll know it when you see it. It looks more like salt rather than oatmeal flakes.

Sometimes I wonder why I was never homecoming queen...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.