Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh yes, Monday...

I am not really too alert in the morning. Half of the time, I don't even remember the ride to work because I'm just not functioning yet. Well this morning was no different. I was just going through the same route I take every day. I could do it with my eyes closed and today I just may have had my eyes closed. I was headed up the walkway to the door at work when all of the sudden, "blam!" I'm flat on my belly like a smashed roach, my keys purse and lunch have skidded about 3 feet away. I just layed there for a minute trying to figure out what was going on. I don't know what happened...maybe I tripped, maybe my shoe malfunctioned, maybe I fell back asleep. Whatever it was, it woke me up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.