Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm still alive!


Well, we FINALLY have the internet back. I had no idea it took over a month to transfer your service from one apartment to another :/

Since my last post:

We moved into our new apartment. So far, so good. Except that we now have to sleep with a noise machine on so that Coca won't hear the baby or dog in the apartment below us and start barking. I've made a little grass garden on our balcony, so Coca has her own private yard.

Coca won 3rd place out of 54 dogs in a costume contest!

Despite what she looks like, it is really not a heavy costume. She's such a cutie poochie! I love my Cokes!

Wonder of all wonders, I picked up my wedding pictures after only 4 1/2 years. Its amazing.

Also, I finally broke my record!! 1 year at the same job!!!! Not that I love it or even like it but at least I'm not in prison for a crime I didn't commit, right? That's one heck of an accomplishment for a quitter like me. :)

I'm super duper excited about Christmas coming and the geese getting fat!

Now I will go fix dinner...(or heat it up at least).

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Congrats on third place!! What kind of prize did you guys win? Mall Gift Certificates?

Anonymous said...

Coca looked great!! Nice job on the costume!!

A.S.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.