Thursday, November 09, 2006

Oh the Drama!

There has been so much drama at my workplace this week. I have been having daily upset stomachs. I really just need to let go of it because there's nothing I can do about it. I was telling Kent that I wish I had a heartless clone of myself....
***Dream Sequence***
First I'd make sure my clone had no feelings. If she did, I'd have to get rid of her and make another clone that truly is heartless. Then I would train her for weeks at home on how to do my job and make sure she knew who everyone was. Eventually I would send her to work for me. Then, everyday when she got home I'd inject her with a serum that would make her sleep until 7:00 AM the next morning when she'd have to wake up to go to work. Oh, and also, she'd be kept in a cage. I mean after all, she is heartless. I couldn't allow her to roam freely around knives and pillows and other murder weapons.
*********************
Oh well, one can only dream....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh jessica, when you figure out how to make this dream a reality, PLEASE let me know!! i need one who can go to school for me and deal with these bratty kids and their ridiculously enabling parents!!!

beth

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.