Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gillette Fusion Phantom....what???

I cannot believe its been this long since I've posted. Whoa.

Anyway...

Have you seen the new commercial for the Gillette Fusion Phantom razor? Sure it may get you a close shave, but do you really want a phantom as a razor?

You get ready to shave and go to get your razor, but Oh no! You can't find it, because it's a phantom razor and has disappeared.

Not to mention, having a phantom razor around your house could be a little scary. I think something a little less harmful would be appropriate as a phantom but not a razor. Lets say you have the new "Hanes Phantom Socks." When they haunt you what will they do? Make you smell them? But if your razor is a phantom and decides to haunt you...WATCH OUT! It could do some serious damage...from a bald head to a bloody, bloody wound to death.

If you are considering the new phantom razor consider yourself warned. Phantoms are undpredictable.

1 comment:

Kent said...

I'm scared... will you hold me??

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.