Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why is that show ALWAYS on??!!!


Have you ever seen the show I Love New York on VH1? If you haven't, I do not recommend it. Its a reality show about an extremely disgusting "lady" named "New York" finding a man. She is trashy with a capital ASHY! She's nasty. The most recent episode synopsis says they go to Playa Car, Mexico and the guys threaten to kill each other, but New York doesn't let a little violence ruin her fun.

Anyway, that show is ALWAYS on! I just looked at the TV listings and today it came on at 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00, 8:00 PM and just in case that's not enough, it will come on again at 11:00 PM! Who is watching this show? AND what is wrong with you? I watch some pretty lame stuff, but I'd rather be poked in the eye than watch this show.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.