Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I Love my Jobber

Yes, I Jessica, actually like a job. I never thought that would happen, but it did. The work is more difficult than other jobs I've had and I'm given a lot more responsiblity, but I enjoy it. I learn something new everyday. There's just so much to learn. Not to mention, the people I work with are great. They're very funny and relaxed. We sit around on the floor, talk about flatulence at lunch, and don't bother using the phone intercoms, we just yell from office to office. The best part is, they like me too! After hearing about how I love Karaoke, have two knots on my head (that they think could be horns) and that I am often plagued by "French Fry Phlegm," they tell me that its just so great that they found me because I'm just as wierd as they are. So, put 6 wierdos together and you get a great office.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you like your job...makes waking up in the morning not so bad.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.