Monday, December 13, 2004

Yeah, well, maybe I don't have anything better to do than take internet quizzes...you wanna make something out of it?

You Are The Mouse!
You Are The Mouse!
Take The Animal Test today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You are the most curious of the animals, but be careful where you go sticking your nose, mousey. You get into trouble easily, and honestly don't get along well with independant cats, little busy body. You are a very hard worker and enjoy caring for others. Befriend a dog, he'll protect you, oh nimble one!


I'm Orange Soda!
I'm Orange Soda!
Take Which kind of soda are YOU? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm a little funky, a neat drink for aquired tastes. Cirtus-y!

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.