Friday, December 10, 2004

Need to Post

Well, Glenn Warbler just pointed out that I have not updated since Nov. 29th!!! Must...Post..need idea...ugh...

Okay, well, here's something funny that happened at work today. We went to Lowe's to look at some sinks and something happened. I had just finished telling them about how something fell off of a shelf and killed some lady at one of these home improvement stores when from the next aisle over we hear. "Boom" "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" (constant hissing) "ARE YOU OKAY?" "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" "ARE YOU OKAY?" Next thing I know I'm being shoved out of the way by Lowes' employees yelling "OH #$%@! THEY BROKE A GAS LINE!!!!" That was my cue. We left and as we were leaving saw the fire truck pull up. They never did make an announcement for people to evacuate. Glad no one was smoking or carrying torches.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.