Thursday, September 22, 2005

Capertons on the Move

Jefferson parish has these signs they put up during street repairs, or road extensions, whatever that say "Jefferson Parish on the Move." I think they should hand out bumper stickers that say that.

Kent and I, after being in town for 26 hours, have left again. I know there will not be a direct hit from Rita, but 6 inches of rain could break the levees again. Since it was already so close to the weekend, and it's just the two of us, we figured it's not that hard for us to just get out again. So, we're in Zachary. No levees, no big lakes, no river...we're inland.

I cleaned out the refridgerator yesterday. GUH-ROSS!!! I had to clean a lot of mold. It was so stinky! This time we took all of our refridgerated food with us. Plus we'd just gone grocery shopping yesterday and we didn't want to waste all of that food.

Anyway, Southeast Texans and Southwest Louisianians...I will say a prayer for you.


Stay Safe.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.