Thursday, September 15, 2005

Quizzes

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a multi dimensional wonderland, with many layers.
You're the type that always has multiple streams of thought going.
And you can keep these thoughts going at any time.
You're very likely to be engaged in deep thought - and deep conversation.
Mmm...about 50% me. Deep conversation - Rarely. Deep thought - always




How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.
Your friends tend to be a as quirky as you are - which is saying a lot!
Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.
Pretty accurate I think.




How Observant are you?
B-

Your senses are pretty sharp (okay, most of the time)
And it takes something big to distract you!
How Observant Are You?
I was actually hoping to be a little more observant than a B-

1 comment:

Laje Kahr said...

Um, I found an error in the Quiz. I have 3 ceiling fans and they are all turning counter-clockwise, but to get an A+ you have to answer that fans turn clockwise. hmmmm, wonder if ceiling fans are different than normal fans cause my desk fan turns clockwise...hmmmmm

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.