Saturday, September 10, 2005

Perfect...A Cold

I have a Cold so I am Les Miserable. My voice tends to get a little deep when I have a cold so it's kind of cool to sing like a man. I called my mom yesterday and she answered the phone and I said, "Mommy?" She said, "What?" I said, "Is this my mommy?" She said, "I don't think so. This is ________ _________ . You might have the wrong number." I said, "YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN CHILD'S VOICE!" Then she new the obnoxious shriek was me. I wasn't hurt, just thought it was funny.

We are in Lafayette now. It's cool because Kellie just happened to be here too! It's been fun to see her. We also saw Damon and Erica's new house yesterday. Very nice! I am excited for them. Onnie sat on my lap! We saw Beth and Korrie too. I finally got to meet Brian who comments on this blog sometimes. I've only known him through his blog. We've also gotten to see Drew and Kristy's house too. Also very nice! I am excited for them too. I had lunch with Kirstin yesterday, so that was super cool.

My car, that I've been putting off fixing for like 2 months, is finally fixed! YAY! It needed new CV joints. Aww Car...

Anyway, the pressure inside my head and nose is getting unbearable. I don't take cold medication because even if its non-drowsy it makes me have a medicine head. Plus, any thing with that Sudafedrine (I think that's how you spell it) sometimes makes me have heart palpitations. So, I stick to Cold Eeze losenges, Afrin, steamy showers and hot tea.

1 comment:

Kent said...

yeah, colds suck.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.