Saturday, December 24, 2005

One sick puppy

I am sick. Phlegmy cough, snotty nose, fever and all. All the makings of a Norman Rockwell Christmas. Well, not quite Norman Rockwell, with the snot and everything, but nothing will spoil my Christmas fun. It started off good on our ride to Zachary last night. Traffic wasn't too bad at all.

It's been a tad difficult to shop for Christmas this year. Everything around us, except Best Buy, closes at 7PM so that gives me about 1 1/2 hours after work or Saturdays. But we battled the Saturday crowd last weekend and got it done. I like Christmas shopping though. Even though it was crowded, I had a great time and we got alot done! It is not a chore to me.

Here's something kind of off the subject...Low rise pants...I and most other girls are wearing them now. However, I would like to make a suggestion. I am rather tired of seeing random girls' plumber impersonations. Please wear longer shirts or bigger underwear. No more crack in 2006.

1 comment:

Bee-ryan said...

Cracks are so last season.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.