Sunday, December 11, 2005

To the tune of "My Humps"...

Yes, that's right, "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas (by the way, we at Jessica's Big Ideas would like to remind you that this song does not necessarily represent the views of this blog). We went to the christmas tree farm yesterday to get a tree with my family and I was so inspired to change the words from the song "My Humps" to:

What'ch ya gonna do with all these trees
All these trees up in these weeds
I'ma cut cut cut down uh tree
Cut down uh a tree just for me

That song is so diggity diggity dumb. However, I cannot help but to sing and dance when I hear it. UGH!

1 comment:

beth hintze said...

Jessica, you make me laugh! ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.