Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sherbert Punch wishes and Birthday Cake dreams

Today was my GOLDEN birthday. If you don't know what that means, I turned 27 on the 27th. Yeah, I'd never heard of it either until Kirstin turned 25 on the 25th. Anyway, it was a great day and a great week leading up to it. This past weekend I celebrated my birthday with my family in Z-town. I had a delicious Amaretto Peach cake. Yum yum yum. Went to the mall and shopped for my gifts with my mom and sister and ate food court. Yum yum yum. My sister, Laura, got me the HUGEST cupcake ever!! It was so big, it had regulation size cookies on top of it. Yum yum yum. See for yourself:

Today, I got up and went to the OMV and got my driver's license renewed:


Then, my parents happened to be in town so they picked me up and took me to Caretta's for lunch. YUMMY! We also went to Border's and then hung out at my house.

Later, Kent came home from work. He took me to the mall to exchange a shirt that he got me (which we actually have to pick up at a different mall tomorrow because this one didn't have my size. The other mall may be better anyway because they said they have the "girl" version. Which is good. It's a Serenity t-shirt. If you haven't seen that movie...see it. But first watch the TV series that leads up to it or you may be lost. The series is only one season long (it's called Firefly by the way) so it doesn't require much of a commitment. See it. Anyway, I digress...) and then we ate at PF Changs. While we were there a guy totally almost cracked his skull on our table. :) YUMMY!

Then we came home and my poochie wished me a happy birthday. She's so sweet. All in all, a great day and week. OH! I almost forgot one of the best parts...I WAS OFF OF WORK TODAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated B-Day wishes!!!!

Love A. Stac

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.