Friday, June 09, 2006

You're Dead To Me!

Something kind of scary has been happening in our house. This week, three flies have gotten in our house. They all came in on separate days. The scary thing is that about an hour after each one came in, I either found them dead or heard them buzzing their last buzzes and dying on their backs! Something is killing them in here and its not a flyswatter. I don't know what in the world is in the air in here, but it makes me just a tad nervous. I could understand it being hard to breathe the week that I ate all the cabbage, but this is just creepy...

7 comments:

Carrie said...

carbon monoxide???

Jessica said...

We don't have gas though.

Kent said...

it's actually quite amusing to hear Jessica say "you're dead to me" to all things dying/dead.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather it be a fly than a roach.

A. Stac

jerry said...

maybe its a tumor....

Bee-ryan said...

House flies only live for about 2.5 weeks. So, who knows where they are in their life cycle when they fly in your house. Also, look on the bright side, maybe your house is so clean that they don't have anything to eat.

katie said...

It could be too cold, too. Do you run the AC real low?

Hmmmmm, this feels like a fun summer mystery....what's killin the flies?

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.