Sunday, February 13, 2005

It's a girl!

Here's a first look at the newest member of our family!

Coca-Cola Caperton, better known as "Coca." She's a Long-Haired Chihuahua puppy. Born on December 29, 2004, Coca weighs 1.75 lbs right now, but will grow up to be about 5 or 6 lbs.


We're very excited to finally get her!


I've been wanting a dog for a LOOOOONG time!


Cousin Pixie, a short-haired Chihuahua.


Coca and Pixie meet for the first time. Pixie showed Coca how to walk on a leash today!


Hot tub time!






I LOVE HER!

6 comments:

beth hintze said...

Oh, Jessica! She is PRECIOUS! And I love the name. How much fun you must be having! Congrats on the new addition!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she looks just like you all. I'm sure she'll be spoiled rotten!! Can't wait to see her.

A.S.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, Congrats you finally go your pup. Make sure you feed it real dog food and no matter what they want chili is not a proper substitute.

-damon

Carrie said...

too cute. How have the nightly feedings and diaper changes been going?

Anonymous said...

Hey congrads on the new addition to your family. Found this animation. Dont ask how, I dont know, but thought it was appropriate. Anyway, I hope all is well.

http://www.wimp.com/chihuahua/

Colin

Anonymous said...

Hey congrads on the new addition to your family. Found this animation. Dont ask how, I dont know, but thought it was appropriate. Anyway, I hope all is well.

http://www.wimp.com/chihuahua/

Colin

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.