Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Valentine for My Car

Oh my car you've taken me so far
You're a winner, you're my star
Silver and dirty with hubcabs only on one side
You do your job, you still take me for a ride
Your visors are broken and live in the back seat
Your mats are stained from my dirty feet
Sometimes you don't start because you're not able
But all I have to do is tickle your battery cable
You drink oil like you've never had a drink before
If you burn it, don't worry, I'll just add more
Remember the beans that spilled in the back seat
Some beans still remain others we tried to eat
How about the girl that vomited on you
As I cleaned your carpets, I gagged too
I'm sorry that I let you get so dirty and black
But you never holler or give me any flack
You listen to the continuous singing it's like a concert
I'm truly sorry if you have ears and I make them hurt
Our latest adventure together was the stop sign incident
You remained calm, that's the way it should be, isn't it
You take me where I need to go everyday
A true friend, in everyway

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, CAR!

(I'm bored.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.