Tuesday, February 01, 2005

We just figured out Blues Clues

Today I was dressed like the host of "Blue's Clues."
Green striped shirt, khaki pants and brown shoes.
I have to say it's rare that I like a kids show.
I didn't watch it after Steve left though.
Steve's in college, replaced by his "brother."
Some said he was dead, he was checked on by his mother.
All of that hoopla was just a rumor.
Good thing he has a sense of humor.
This is Steve and this is what he wore.
Maybe I should think about my mental health a little more.

1 comment:

beth hintze said...

I had a green-on-green striped rugby style shirt when I taught at Comeaux and every time I wore it, they called me Steve. I love Blue's Clues--and I miss Steve. I was just discussing the rumors of his demise with some of my students just yesterday. So happy to know he's still around! But did he try to commit suicide? Is he gay? What's the scoop?! Enquiring minds want to know. . .three years later! ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.