Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sweet Dreams

I had a kind of funny dream the other night.

I dreamed that for some reason I had to start riding in a carseat. I was so upset because I was going to be embarrassed when I pulled into the work parking lot driving my car from a carseat. Also, we couldn't afford a new carseat. I had to get a used one. It was gray with a tear in the side. Dreams are so strange...


Now I take you back in time to 1997, when I was a freshman in college...

Gene and Brent always had TONS of snacks in their dorm room.
Kirstin had a microwave under her bed.
My room was always a mess (that hasn't really changed).
Stacey had her name, written in pennies, stuck on the wall over her bed.
We tried on Brittany's clothes when she wasn't in the room.
Kent spoke to me for the first time, "Hey, we have matching overalls!"
Kyle Tousineau would try to tie my shoelaces to a chair without me noticing (didn't work)
Kirstin and I would call 99.9 when they took requests at night with that guy Jason and request "Red, Red Wine"
Stacey got the first symptoms of food poisoning at a donut shop on johnston street. She ended up having to go to the emergency room.
I got swollen lips from being hit in the mouth by a raquet ball.

Next week, sophomore year in college; tales from 1998

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Kent wore overalls????

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.