Tuesday, March 01, 2005

HELP ME...

I need help...our house is never going to get unpacked. I'm just not motivated. It stresses me out to be there. I just go to the one room that's halfway decent and stay there all night. Organizing is not not not not my strong suit, at least not at home anyway. I'm somewhat organized at work because I have to be. There's usually so much going on at once that I'd never get anything done if I wasn't. Anyway...what a mess. The spare bedroom only has about 3 feet of walking area. I just dig things out as I need them.

On another note...March 15th is Kent's and my 3 year anniversary. Guess who still hasn't ordered their wedding pictures! Guess who's pictures are already paid for! Guess who still hasn't legally changed her name! Guess who never ordered a copy of the marriage license! That's right, Procrastinessica - that's me. If I don't have a deadline, I probably won't get it done.

I'm a crazy unorganized and a procrastinator - how I manage to get anything done is beyond me.

1 comment:

Kent said...

Ok, today is the 3rd, you have until our anniversary to change your name, order the pictures, and at least get started on unpacking. Of course, I'm going to help, but you needed a deadline, so here :) I love you!

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.