Friday, March 25, 2005

I can't seem to write a complete thought

I took the day off of work today. It's awesome! Everyone else in my office is working, but not me. YIPEE! So, we went to my parents' house for Easter, but we have to go back early Sunday morning because Kent has to do the music. He really does a great job. :)

Well, we're in Z-town and my sis has a new puppy. She got an American Eskimo. He's already trying to "get to know" my baby dog. I was shocked! I explained to Coca she's much too young for that and she will be getting he operation soon, like within the next month. Poor Cokes....

UPDATE....
The magic bullet rocks! It makes the most wonderful smoothies. And it doesn't leave chunks of ice like a blender would. Plus, what's really cool is that you actually attach the mug you'll drink your smoothie out of to the blade. You blend it in the cup and then when you're done, you screw on this protective lip to cover the "screw on" area. It's great because then I only have one dish to wash. I give this product two thumbs up.

If my ribs were cooked and put on a buffett would I be "All you can eat ribs" for one person? for two people?

3 comments:

Kent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kent said...

Yeah, I'd have to say the smoothies are rather smooth :)

I think any human's set of ribs would be enough to fill up at least two stomachs of another human... unless the first stomach was XL, like a rhyno.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the mere idea of a human's ribs, much less someone you know, is WEIRD. Jed say, "Yuck!"

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.