Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A Brief History of Time (well, for the last week anyway)

Today a bird came in my office. I helped it out of the door. It brightened my day seeing that bird up close and personal. Although I was a little worried it would poop on my head.

We have this chair that is really hard to get out of, and if you drop crumbs in it, good luck ever getting them out. The chair shares a motto with a certain famous city..."What happens in that chair, stays in that chair."

Coca has learned to sit! Now we are working on lying down. She's a little confused about that one though. She also knows how to let me know she needs to go outside now. She has one ear that stands up and one floppy ear. It's really really cute! Yesterday she got her final round of puppy shots and can go around other dogs now! YIPPEE! She's very friendly and will be happy about that. Now, if I can only teach her to do the laundry while I'm at work...

One final thought...
I'm really stoked that "Good Day Live" is off the air now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.