Saturday, March 05, 2005

Special Man, Loving Wife & Precious Dog

In case you don't know, I'm kind of silly... so, I from time to time call Kent "Special Man" and in his cell phone I'm listed as "Loving Wife"...we're so corny, but at least we know it. Anyway, Coca is now, "Precious Dog." Precious Dog wore a sweater for the first time the other night. WAY TOO CUTE!! I ALMOST COULDN'T HANDLE IT! She would run around and the little hood would fall over her eyes. It was f-f-f-f-funny! Here's a link to her sweater pics RIGHT HERE.

Also, today is my 2nd favorite day of the week. I woke up in an uncharacteristically good mood this morning (due to some thunderous gas). I was actually laughing at 7AM! That NEVER happens. I am the true opposite of a morning person (would that make me a night thing? Is that the opposite?) I'm like a morning monster. Today will be a good day. It's BEEE-AUTIFUL outside! WOO-HOO!

I did not brush my teeth today. It always makes me a little happier when I know I don't have to brush my teeth because I don't have anything important to do. I love those days.

3 comments:

beth hintze said...

those pics are too cute! and the teeth-brushing thing is just gross, Jessica! :D

Bee-ryan said...

I haven't brushed my teeth today either! Rock on! To Beth: You're such a prude.

Laje Kahr said...

Poor doggie, he looks depressed in those photos! ;)

I love your corniness! Keep the flame going! This world needs more ppl passionate for each other.


Laje
My 'real' blog

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.