Monday, March 28, 2005

Eggs...

Kent and I discovered, early on Easter morning, that Zachary does not have an Easter Bunny. They have Easter Squirels. We saw so many squirels in the road in my parents' neighborhood. They had to have been delivering eggs or else why would they all be out there?

Speaking of eggs, I gave my Oma an "Eggstractor" for her birthday. Some of you may have seen this on TV. It looks sort of like an accordian and it peels your eggs for you. It shoots them out of a hole at the bottom. Pretty neat, but definitely takes some practice to get it right.

I really enjoy "As seen on TV" items in case you all haven't noticed

I'm at the library right now. Kent is at the computer in front of me, so I can just see his back. He's doing some work for a presentation at school tomorrow. I just heard him release a deep sigh, must be difficult. I've also heard him tell two different people "God bless you" when they sneezed, and his cell phone rang.

Not to shift subjects here, but the reason we're here in the library is so Kent can use Powerpoint. We were going to buy it for our computer today, but do you know how much that stinkin' program costs??!! Over $200! That's crazy world! No wonder Bill Gates weaves his socks out of dollar bills. However, we can buy the Student/Teacher edition of Microsoft Office that has Powerpoint, Xcel, Word and Outlook for a little cheaper, so maybe next month. Kent uses it every week for church and school.












No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.