Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Big Idea: It's real and it's ready to rumble

My newest big idea is for a restaurant. Anyone want to be an investor? I think people would love it!

Other big ideas: (These are just the titles. Of course I can't describe them or they'll get taken. Not that I'll really ever do anything with them anyway)

  • Toilet Tent
  • Cell Phone / Radio (already done :( I'm too late)
  • Baby Bud
  • Movin' It

I've just gotta win that power ball to get these ideas in production! Although that's highly unlikely seeing as how I've only bought like one ticket in my life. Anyway, if you know any rich investors, send them my way. :-) I'll be glad to fill their heads with invention and business ideas.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.