Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Compelling Evidence

For those of you who don't know, my crazy Kenty's birthday is this Thursday. He'll be 29! Then 11 days later I'll be 26. I can't believe I'll be 26. I can still see my 16th birthday in live action color when I think about it. I don't really stress out about being older. You're only as old as you feel, right? Right. Since I will now be closer to 30 than to 20 (well, actually I've been closer to 30 for the last 6 months) I've decided to compile a list of evidences that I am actually not 26.

I am not 26 years old because...

  • I'm scared of the dark
  • I can eat just candy for dinner
  • I will eat candy before I even roll out of bed in the morning
  • I laugh the hardest at a good poot!
  • I rent teen movies
  • I call my mom "mommy"
  • I can still sleep till noon
  • My parents give us food when we leave their house
  • I love to make prank phone calls
  • I dance like a fool
  • I don't brush my teeth every day
  • I hate to bathe / shower
  • I hate going to bed
  • I get the giggles on a regular basis
  • I fall down (actually onto the ground) like once a month
  • I don't like to drink water (ack! I'm partially allergic, just ask Kent)
  • I love "Full House"
  • I'm not a "grown-up"

So, there you go.

In other news...

Work is crazy right now.

I had to cut all my nails because the kept breaking.

Kent got his hair cut really short.

Jello makes me gag.

Coca is sassy. She talks back to us.

Disclaimer: One of the above listed statments is not true.

2 comments:

Drew Caperton said...

You actually had me for a second with your phony line about Kent cutting his hair.

beth hintze said...

yeah, I was gonna need a picture of that to actually believe it! But I did know Kent when he had short hair--well, comparitively short, anyway! ;) A belated Happy Birthday Kent!

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.