Thursday, June 02, 2005

Lost

Kent and I watched the first episode of Lost last night. We thought we'd give it a try since everyone seems to be hooked. I'm not so sure I'm hooked. If whatever the giant thing in the jungle is happens to be a dinosaur, I'm definitely not hooked. I am not interested in dinos and humans mixing on an island. That is vulgar! Just kidding. Not vulgar, I don't know why, I'm just not into a dinosaur show.

Kirstin and I went to visit Stacey and Jeremy in Destin last week. It was a lot of fun. I rode in Kirstin's shiny new car. We paid $1,000,000 tolls. That rocked. I have a very burnt chest. Actually now its just itchy. Coca was really excited to see me when I got home. It's like snuggling a wild squirrel really. I am going to post updated pictures by the way.

Oh and Sugarland relatives (I didn't want to give away your real names in case you didn't want me to) I'm excited about ya'll being in town at the end of June. That'll be fun!!

New Orleans is stinkin hot! The humidity is so bad that the doors to our house are swollen! We have to bust in like the cops on SVU everytime we get home! I really just don't know what to do about that. Guess I'll just keep bustin' in until I bust the door down. Then we'll have no doors and that will be fabulous. (not really)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.