Friday, June 03, 2005

Oh yeah...

"Big Brother 6" starts on July 7th! Woo Hoo! It may make me a tad bummed though. Back when we were in Lafayette, the friend group would get together and watch it. No more of that though. We're not even all in the same time zone anymore. We'll just have to link all of our cell phones after the show to vent.


I'm also excited about the Martha Stewart Apprentice. I think I would like to be her Apprentice. That would be better than Donald Trump's Apprentice.


I watched "Dancing with the Stars" more appropriately called "Gagging me with a Wooden Spoon." Don't worry you didn't miss anything, except "Mr. Peterman" doing an excellent waltz.


"Trading Spouses: Meet your new mommy" wasn't all that great this week either. Kind of boring. I actually like "Wife Swap" better because it's not continued over 2 weeks. I cannot stand to wait.


"I Want a Famous Face" had a girl trying to look like Posh Spice because she wants to be a hair model. Ambitious.


Unfortunately I missed "Britney and Kevin Chaotic" this week. My week really suffered because of that. I mean how could I even survive without hearing Britney say "what if my nose looked like this" while pushing her nose up like a pig. And creepy Kevin...I may need to see some internet clips to get my fix. Only Fox's new "Prince's of Malibu" could possibly top this one.

Anyway, now you know I'm addicted to reality shows. And I like it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.