Friday, November 18, 2005

Audience of One

Kent is my built-in audience. As long as he's laughing, I keep joking. Tonight on the way home from dinner I was making up songs about the people we passed in their cars. Of course, he was laughing so I was not stopping. Here are a few of them (of course you won't get to hear the tune. Just try to make your own.):

Your driving in your beamerrrrr
as your daughter picks her nose
I see it through the windows

I'm reaching for something on the floor
Maybe change, a pen or more
But whatever it is I tell you this
Have a very Merry Christmas

As you smoke your cigarette
the grim reaper slowly comes
What will you do
when you've blackened your lungs

1 comment:

jerry said...

youre crazy, but its cool!

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.