Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I speak England Fluently

Last week I was at the bank drive through window. Un-beknownst to me I had five transactions rather than three. So the lady at the window said, "I'll do it for you this time, but next time you can only have three." So, I told her I was sorry and that I didn't realize. As she sent back the deposit receipt and wished me a nice day I tried to tell her I'm sorry again and thank you. But, it just came out, "I'm thank you." And then I drove away and laughed at how I don' t know how to talk.

That actually happens fairly often to me. I'll be thinking of saying two things and they just come out combined rather than separate statements. I guess my brain is just overloaded sometimes.



...in other news...

I'm in Zachary today. I had a day off because I'm working this Saturday. It's kind of refreshing to switch around like that. It breaks up the monotony of the work week. Although I had to leave Kent and the Cokes at home :(

We're making a Christmas craft today and doing a tad of shopping. It should be way fun! I love Christmas!

1 comment:

Kent said...

no kidding! She really does LOVE Christmas!

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.