Monday, October 18, 2004

The Girl Who Grew the Golden Hair

I have some concerns about my large amounts of hair loss (I know some of you reading this share my concern), so I frequently inspect my head for bald spots. As of yet, I haven't found any bald spots (phew!). I have found something interesting though. On a few separate occasions I will see a hair that is a different color from the rest of my brown hair. So, at first I think its gray...bummer. Then I decide to pull it out for further examination. Its then that I realize that the hair is not gray at all, but it's GOLDEN. Its also very, very shiny, sort of like brass or something. This is a good thing. If my hair is going to turn golden instead of gray then I am totally okay with that, but somehow I really don't think that will happen. So, I'll just enjoy my golden hairs while I have them.

OH! Or maybe I can sell my golden hair or spin it into yarn like Rumplestiltskin did with the straw!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I wish I grew golden hair. My other-than-brown hair is VERY gray...I like the term silver better. I am the girl with silver hair (but covers it up with dye).

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.