Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Tightwad Gazette


This is my favorite book right now. Its called The Tightwad Gazette by Amy Dacyczyn. It "Promotes thrift as a viable alternative lifestyle." It was a monthly newsletter that she sent out for years and then compiled it into several books. This particular edition has 3 books in 1, I think. Some of the ideas are a little far fetched, but most of them seem reasonable. I actually got this book for my birthday in June, but, much to my dismay, I accidentally packed it up and put it in storage with the other books. So, since I won't be seeing my copy until we move out, I checked it out from the library today. Anyway, I just wanted to recommend the book to anyone looking for ways to cut costs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.