Friday, November 12, 2004

Ahh, the Paperwork.

I just got home from filling out some paper work at my new job. Everyone there seems really nice. Including myself, there are 6 people in the office. I think I will fit right in because everybody's a comedien. And, as most of you know, I can't stop if I'm on a roll. I was very quiet today though. I'm quiet if I'm nervous or with people I don't know very well. One of the few things I did say I think may have given them the impression that I'm kinda odd. They asked me if I had a dog. So I told them no, but I would be getting a Chihuahua because they're so close to being human! Then I immediatly wondered why on earth I shared that with them. Only someone who has a Chi knows what I'm talking about. Good thing for me there was a man there who has 3 Chihuahuas, so at least he didn't think I'm crazy. :) I was excited to find out that I have my own, my very own, office! It's like the size of a king size bed, no windows, but I've never had an office to myself before so, I'm thrilled.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.