Friday, November 19, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings

Here's something interesting I found on a stranger's blog. It's a site that puts up new words each week for word association. It'd be cool to hear your responses to these words. My responses can be found by highlighting the words below. Don't look at my responses until you do yours.

I say ... and you think ... ?

Childhood:: run
Ransom:: kidnap
Melissa:: sweet
Trust me:: evil
Report:: card
Give up:: fight
Nightgown:: flannel
Smokes:: roll
Cookies & cream:: blue bell
Gameshow:: wheel

**Look for the next installment of Jessica's Big Ideas, in which you can read a slightly offensive story and learn about what age group my sense of humor resembles.**

2 comments:

Kent said...

young
son
allman brothers
no one
credit
never
maw-maw
chimney
ice cream
family feud

Carrie said...

fun
Mel Gibson (was in that?)
Knaus (friend from China)
salesman
yuck
don't
mommy
marborlo lights
ice cream
losers

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.