Tuesday, November 23, 2004

What do I, a 25-year-old girl, have in common with a 9-year-old boy?

I think I must have the sense of humor of a 9 year old boy. Nothing makes me laugh like gas and diarreah. I hope no one is offended by my talking about this, but to me, these things are just hilarious! If any of you know the "wal-mart story" then you know how funny bowel movements can be. Anyway, to get on with the story...

As you know, Kent and I are living with my grandparents right now. Well, one evening Kent was at the computer in the Utility Room which is right off of the living room and kitchen. My Grandpa was in the LR and Grandma in the Kitchen. I went in the Utility room to talk to Kent. I thought I would just sneak out a little silent gas in there and no one would be the wiser. Only, it wasn't silent. It was like a compact car's horn. Kent and I both looked at each other in shock with eyes bulging because we knew Grandpa and Grandma were both in earshot. So, I immediately started coughing to try to play the poot off as a cough. Then, what's the next thing I hear from the other room? "God bless you, Jessica!" Kent and I lost it! It was just so funny that my gas / cough was mistaken for a sneeze. We laughed and laughed so hard that we cried.
Oh gas...always brightens my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I may have heard that over here!!!! : )

Kent said...

very very funny! We raffed and raffed

Carrie said...

that is the funniest thing I have read in a while!

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.